Last updated: 22 December 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Policy) refers to WSKR Limited, registered In Ireland as company number 660068.
- Website refers to the WSKR family of websites, accessible at https://wskr.ie, https://my.wskr.ie, https://business.wskr.ie and https://api.wskr.ie
- Platform refers to the Website and associated functionality and processes provided by the Website.
- WSKR Tokens refer to the digital tokens that can be directly purchased and redeemed via the Platform.
- Plugin refers to the WordPress plugin for use with the Platform.
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Platform, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Platform, as applicable.
- Content refers to third party content that is accessible via the Platform. This content is not under the ownership of the Platform.
- Cookies refers to data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Data Do We Collect?
The Company collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Information (name, email address, country of residence, etc.).
- Data related to Your usage of the Platform.
- Financial data related to the transfer of funds.
How Do We Collect your Data?
You directly provide the Company with most of the data We collect. Data is collected when You:
- Register online.
- Purchase or redeem any WSKR Tokens.
- Undertake a transfer of funds.
- Utilise the Platform’s functionality.
How Will We Use Your Data
The Company collects Your data so that We can:
- Manage Your account.
- Process transactions.
- Email you with offers and services We think You may like.
If You agree, We may share your contact details with companies You have purchased Content from, so that they may email You directly.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Your data is stored securely in Microsoft Azure, in the North Europe datacentre. Your data is kept until You decide to terminate Your WSKR account.
We may send You information on products and services related to the Platform. You can opt out of this marketing at any time by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “NO MARKETING”
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We want to ensure that You are fully aware of Your data protection rights. Every user (Business or Personal) is entitled to the following:
- The Right to Access. You have the right to request copies of Your personal data. We may charge You a fee for this service.
- The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that We correct any information about You that You believe is inaccurate. You have the right to request that We complete any information about You that You believe is incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure. You have the right to request that we erase Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to object to Our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request that We transfer Your data to another company or organisation, under certain circumstances.
Once You have made a request, We will respond within 30 days. If You wish to exercise any of these rights, You can do so by the following methods:
- Keeping You signed in.
- Understanding Your usage of our Website.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
How to Manage Cookies
You can set Your browser to not accept Cookies. The website listed in the definition of Cookies above will tell you how to remove cookies from Your browser. However, some of the Platform features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should You wish to report a complaint or feel that We have not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission of Ireland. Their website is https://www.dataprotection.ie/